Sunday 30 December 2012

NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm



I have the unfortunate tendency of getting quite dry lips in colder weather, meaning I have numerous lip balms floating about my bedroom. However, ever since I've started using the NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing lip balm, the others have been sidelined. I picked this up when I was in Paris in September as it was cheaper to buy there. It is also available to purchase here.

It has quite a thick, yet smooth texture. It leaves a matte finish, which I think is quite unique. I have heard others describe the scent as being similar to Terry's Chocolate Orange and I agree. The smell doesn't linger too long on the lips, which is good in case you didn't particularly like the smell. However, I personally think it is quite a pleasant smell. I also love the beautiful packaging. The lip balm comes in a lovely little frosted glass jar, making it an adorable addition to any dressing table.

The lip balm is labelled as being ultra-nourishing and marketed towards people who suffer from dry or chapped lips. I think this is pretty accurate as it has definitely helped preventing my lips from becoming chapped this winter. I apply a bit of it while I am doing my makeup and find it to be a lovely base for lipsticks etc.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the Reve de Miel lip balm. While it could be considered slightly pricey for a lip balm, I think it is definitely worth it. You don't need every much product, so one little post would last forever. It smells divine, feels luxury and most importantly keeps lips hydrated, a definite must-have. 

What's your favourite lip balm? 

No comments:

Post a Comment