Wednesday 9 January 2013

Nars Albatross Highlighter

Considering my love of both Nars blushes and highlighting products in general, it should come as no surprise that Albatross is one of my favourite makeup products in my collection. 

Albatross is made up of a sheer white base with golden shimmer through it. The powder is finely milled so you don't have to fear ending up with big chunks of glitter on your face. As the product is so finely milled, I have never had an issue with fallout when using it. When blended it, Albatross produces a wonderful sheen on the skin. Most of Nars blushes have a golden shimmer running through them and I find Albatross dusted along the tops of the cheekbones, compliments the blushes beautifully. 

Swatched lightly

Swatched heavily 
















































Albatross is part of the permanent line and comes in the classic Nars packaging that the blushes and eyeshadow duos also come in. As the packaging has a rubberised finish, it does have the tendency to attract dirt. Mine has quite a bit of golden shimmer all over it. In terms of prices, Albatross will set you back about €29 euro and is available from House of Fraser (link here), ASOS (link here) or from Nars counters. As you need very little product to achieve results, I expect it to last for ages. If you are looking for a nice highlighter, I definitely recommend taking a look at Albatross. 

Have you tried Albatross or do you have any highlighter recommendations? I would love to know your thoughts below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment