Saturday 19 January 2013

Nars Orgasm Blush


The Nars blush in Orgasm is somewhat of a cult beauty product in the beauty world. I would say it is probably the most raved about blush on the market and it's status was definitely a contributing factor when I bought it. Orgasm comes in the standard Nars blush packaging and will set you back around €29. I bought mine from Asos.com (link here). Nars also sell the shade Orgasm in a lipgloss, illuminator and multiple.



Orgasm is probably Nars's most famous shade, in part because of the controversial name. In terms of colour, Orgasm is described as a peachy pink with shimmer. As you can see from the photos, there is quite a lot of gold shimmer running through the product. However, as it is quite finely milled, there are no issues with fallout and you don't end up big chunky bits of glitter across your cheek. The shimmer just helps to give your face a bit more of a glow. Part of Orgasm's cult status is due to universal nature of the shade. I have pale skin and enjoy wearing it and think it would look beautiful on more medium skintones as well. I think Orgasm is a lovely choice for summer months as it compliments a tan beautifully. 



While I do like Orgasm, I find myself reaching for the Nars blush in Deep Throat (previously blogged about here) more.

Have you tried any Nars blushes?

No comments:

Post a Comment