Monday 7 January 2013

Too Faced Shadow Insurance





























I love wearing eyeshadow but not matter what brand I use, all shadows tend to crease like crazy on my eyelids. A decent eye primer is, therefore, a necessity. Shadow Insurance by Too Faced is my favourite so far.

You only need a tiny bit of product, meaning one tube lasts forever. I've had been for several months, consistently using it and still have a lot of product left. I find the amount shown above is plenty for both eyelids. Once blended out on the lid, the Shadow Insurance has virtually no colour. I tend to pair it with another base, typically as Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow or a MAC Paintpot. Paired with another base, my eyeshadow lasts all day and is still crease-free hours later when I remove my makeup. Eye primers also have the added benefit of making eyeshadows much more vibrant on the lid.

Too Faced can be a little bit tricky to find in Ireland, however, I have found it in larger Boots stores. I purchased mine online though I can't remember from where. It was either from Asos (link here) or from Beautybay (link here). It costs around €22 euro for the tube shown, however, I really do think it is good value for money as you get so much product. Once mine runs out (which I can't see happening anytime soon), I will definitely be repurchasing it straight away.

What is your favourite eye primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment