Sunday 3 February 2013

L'Occitane Delightful Almond Set

L'Occitance Delightful Almond Set €35

After hearing good reviews about the L'Occitance Almond Shower Oil, I was desperate to try it. L'Occitane isn't the cheapest brand but one that I had wanted to try more stuff from for a while. Based in Provence in southern France, L'Occitane has beautiful packaging and I love the simplicity of the products. When I discovered the Delightful Almond Set I thought it was a good way of trying out some of the things from the Almond line. The set comes with a 500ml bottle of the Almond Shower Oil, a 30ml tube of the Almond Smooth Hands hand cream and two Delicious Almond Soaps. I will keep you posted on how I get on with the products.

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Almond Smooth Hands Hand Cream
L'Occitance Delicious Almond Soap  

No comments:

Post a Comment